Palace Resorts Unveils New Spa at Playacar Palace
Palace Resorts has unveiled a new state-of-the-art spa at Playacar Palace. Part of the resort’s enhancement project, the new world-class spa will offer the utmost in opulent relaxation.
An 11,000-square-foot oasis complete with six private treatment rooms, the new spa at Playacar Palace offers a boutique experience of personalized service and treatments on a grand resort scale. A wealth of elements has guided the spa’s selection of treatments and products, including the sea, tropical climate of Playa del Carmen and Mexico’s local cultures. The unique, result-oriented treatments are designed to cultivate the alignment of the body and psyche. Natural elements of light, exotic wood and stone are combined with modern décor to create a soothing ambiance for spa guests.
Playacar Palace’s Spa features include:
- 11,000 square-feet of wellness space
- Six treatment rooms: three individual suites; two couples’ suites; one VIP couples’ suite
- A manicure-pedicure station
- His and her spa areas / lounges
- Color aromatherapy steam room
- Ice plunge pool
- Thermal whirlpool
- Four heated, ceramic lounges
“Luxury resorts have become synonymous with state-of-the-art spas that add to the luxury experience. The demand for a health and wellness offering coupled with our desire to enhance guest experiences more than warranted the creation of the Playacar Spa,” said Gibran Chapur, executive vice president, Palace Resorts. “Turning the notion of a traditional all-inclusive resort on its head, Palace Resorts is pleased to offer guests a customizable spa experience from an expert team specializing in personalized wellness services.”
Playacar Palace’s elegant spa has varied offerings that integrate custom-designed treatments with the highest quality of service. The treatment menu includes:
- Hydrotherapy Ritual (40-60 minutes): Indulge in the ultimate detoxifying treatment with the alternation of herbal steam, aromatherapy and cool pressure showers. This luxurious treatment revitalizes guests from within, re-energizing every cell in their body.
- Citrus Facial (80 minutes): Experience a rejuvenating facial filled with the highest concentration of vitamin C and rose hip oil. This antioxidant formula combats aging and dehydration by stimulating collagen production, renewing the skin’s elasticity and ultimately reducing fine lines.
- Inhibit Facial (80 minutes): Composed of a sculpting gel, a firming cream, hydro gel masks and other elements, this luxurious treatment results in a visible ‘lift’ and healthier, younger looking skin.
Playacar Palace is a modern beachfront resort featuring 200 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites, most with balconies and expansive ocean views of the Caribbean Sea and Cozumel Island. Located on the powdery white sands of the Caribbean and featuring stylish décor, this luxuriously romantic resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the vibrant nightlife and charms of Playa del Carmen at night.