Meet with the world’s second-largest reef in your backyard. With colonial-chic style, Cozumel Palace Resort is an ideal incentive for nature- and sport-loving groups and is a favorite for weddings.
Set on the friendly island of Cozumel, one of the top diving destinations in the world, the all-inclusive Cozumel Palace is a dream destination for groups who enjoy water sports and is perfectly suited for a team-building agenda. This TripAdvisor winner is your group’s personal island getaway—promising relaxation, adventure, fun and unforgettable memories for all.
Cozumel Palace is located 10 minutes away from Cozumel International Airport. From Cancun International Airport, transfer to Playacar Palace and then take the ferry to Cozumel. (Av. Rafael E. Melgar Km 15, Zona Hotelera Sur, 7760 Cozumel, QROO, Mexico)
Awe-Inclusive Highlights for MICE Planners
- Snorkel in Cozumel’s clear waters right in front of the resort
- Dive expeditions leave directly from the resort
- 169 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites with ocean view
- Two outdoor pools, three bars including a swim-up bar, spa, three restaurants and plenty more
- Host your meeting in the Mirador Ballroom, which contains 262 sq. ft. exclusive meeting space with ocean view. The ballroom can host a maximum of 70 people theater style and 40 people banquet style.
- Three outdoor meeting locations overlooking the shimmering Caribbean Sea