Couples-only Isla Mujeres Palace might not be the largest resort in our collection, but what it lacks in size, it more than makes up for in charm. When an incentive trip is on the agenda, this all-inclusive island destination near Cancun promises pure indulgence and romance.
Intimate seaside dining. Open-air restaurant. Serenely kids-free beach. Scenic views. Another perk? Your guests could take advantage of the complimentary ride on our very own yacht, whisking them from mainland Cancun directly to the resort, without the hassle of worrying about ferries or taxis.
Total travel time between Cancun International Airport and Isla Mujeres Palace is about 1.5 hours. (Carretera Garrafon, Vista Alegre Km 4.5, SM 8 Mza,. 62 Isla Mujeres, QROO, Mexico)
Awe-Inclusive Highlights for MICE Planners
- Adults only
- Secluded in a serene island location, off the coast of Cancun
- Complimentary yacht ride from Marina Hacienda del Mar to the resort
- 62 richly appointed guest rooms with ocean, pool and resort views
- Gorgeous venues for events
- Isla Mujeres features an outdoor pool with swim-up bar, a soothing spa, three dining options and more
- Short drive to Playa Norte, named a Top Ten Beach in the World by TripAdvisor readers