Moon Palace Cancun is recognized as one of the top meeting resorts in the Mexican Caribbean, giving planners luxury, choice and convenience on a monumental scale. With over $100 million in enhancements, this business-meets-pleasure playground defines “all-inclusive” with a host of new amenities and world-class entertainment.
Best of all, it now boasts conference facilities among the largest, most flexible and technologically sophisticated in Mexico. The largest events take place in the resort’s crown jewel—the brand-new Moon Palace Arena, presenting over 140,000 square feet of multi-functional space, complete with smart technology, stunning outdoor terraces, exhibition areas and room for 10,000 attendees.
Explore the resort’s three unique sections—Nizuc, Sunrise and the Golf Villas. Recently, the Sunrise and Nizuc sections received a complete renovation that included new rooms, lobbies and restaurants. Attendees will be “Living the Palace Life” as they play our exquisite 27 holes of golf at the Jack Nicklaus–designed Signature course, hit the waves with the FlowRider® Double Wave Simulator and dance the night away at our new nightclub, Noir.
With everything Moon Palace has to offer, why settle for anything less?
Moon Palace is located just 10 minutes away from Cancun International Airport and 30 minutes from downtown Cancun. (Blvd. Kukulcán Km 10, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancun, QROO, Mexico)
Awe-Inclusive Highlights For MICE Planners
- Guest-friendly layout
- Recipient of prestigious AAA Four Diamond award and is recognized as one of the top all-inclusive meeting resorts in the Mexican Caribbean
- Moon Palace Arena: more than 140,000 square feet accommodating up to 10,000 attendees
- Additional state-of-the-art facilities include the Universal Ballroom Lower Level (55,850 square feet), the Universal Ballroom Upper Level (36,000 square feet) and the Galactic Ballroom (26,800 square feet)
- Noir nightclub for up to 300 guests with a VIP section
- 14 restaurants and 17 bars
- Family-friendly amenities and activities
- Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course, Awe Spa, seven pools, water and beach sports and so much more