Meeting planners are discovering the elegant, minimalist charm of Playacar Palace. Located in the heart of Playa del Carmen, this gem offers flexible meeting spaces and is the perfect venue for any kind of group or incentive travel. Its state-of-the-art technology and superior service allow your attendees to focus on the business at hand.
After a productive day, they can choose from a number of ways to unwind. Reconnecting with colleagues against a backdrop of the sparkling Caribbean Sea, with Cozumel Island in the distance. Strolling through the famed “Quinta Avenida,” Playa del Carmen’s bustling main street, located right next door. And, after a long day, what better way to recharge than with some time in the newly enhanced, fully exquisite Spa? All of this and more add up to a one-in-a-million destination.
In addition to being just steps from Quinta Avenida and the Cozumel ferry, Playacar Palace is located 45 minutes away from Cancun International Airport. (Fraccionamiento Playacar, Bahia del Espiritu Santo, Esq. Abraira de Arriva, Playa del Carmen, QROO 77100, Mexico)
Awe-Inclusive Highlights for MICE Planners
- Located in Playa del Carmen, the heart of the Riviera Maya, with easy access to Cozumel Island
- An elegant resort with 201 beautifully appointed guest rooms with partial ocean views and ocean views
- Riviera Ballroom: 3,300 square feet of flexible space that can be divided into five breakouts, includes a foyer and can host a maximum capacity of 240 people banquet style
- Five outdoor locations overlooking the shimmering Caribbean Sea
- Playacar offers an outdoor pool, a newly renovated spa, three restaurants and four bars and plenty more